Are you a health practitioner looking to help your patients currently living with CFS/ME and fibromyalgia? I am passing on an invitation from Elaine Wilkins to join a very special webinar next week.
As a therapist or practitioner you will probably have craved an overhaul of the medical model.
And probably feel frustrated with:
- Story after story about the billions spent on prescription drugs that create more
problems than they treat?
- The symptom focused medical model in 8 minute appointments?
You know what You Do works.
Do you crave a new integrated model of healthcare and are excited by the concept of ‘Lifestyle Medicine’?
The good news is that the shift has happened!!!
Therapists are now being seen by Medics as experts in ‘Primary Care’
Finally the new movement of integrated healthcare is rolling out!
Be a Part of It
Award winning Founder of The Chrysalis Effect Elaine Wilkins is passionate about Complementary Therapy becoming mainstream.
She is a leader, implementing this new model and wants to share how you can too.
Join her on Monday for ‘Lifestyle Medicine in Action- Join the Transformation’
Monday 22nd January
11.30am – 12.30pm GMT
Click here to reserve your space
Elaine’s working closely with heads of Transformation and doctors on this exciting shift.
‘Since recovering from ME in 2006 the mission of transforming the approach to healthcare took hold. I had no idea how it would be done, I just knew it had to happen. That faith paid off and I couldn’t be more delighted.’
I am really looking forward to sharing:
- The easy shifts you can make to be part of Lifestyle medicine protocols
- How 21st Century Illnesses demand a new approach that only you can deliver
- How your ‘expertise’ is being re-calibrated by clients and patients and what that means for your practice
- How 8 Key Wellbeing Coaching Areas of Lifestyle medicine underpin the integrated approach.
- How you can get involved in this exciting movement.
We really hope you can join us.
Love and Belief
Elaine and The Chrysalis Effect Team
Read More About Your Host
Elaine Wilkins BA, Hons, PGCE, ILM, CMI Accredited Coach is the award winning, founder and author of the Chrysalis Effect fully accredited Coaching programmes for Specialist Practitioners. After experiencing 6 years of illness with CFS Elaine is passionate about working with practitioners to shortcut recovery for these misunderstood conditions and is heading up a pilot team for the NHS for this proven
Our Mission is to transform the lives of the 17 million sufferers of M.E./CFS to enable them & their families to get their lives back on a global scale