Find us on Twitter @WorldPrayerDay
Email Suzanne at email@example.com
or alternatively use the contact form below
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: content for our forthcoming Prayer Library and Poetry Library.
We are looking for new prayers, blessings and words of wisdom to support, uplift and comfort those living with M.E. and Fibromyalgia. Prayers and blessings from ALL religious and spiritual traditions and philosophies.
Poetry submissions may cover broader topics though. For example: living with an illness, seeing the view from your bedroom window, memories of a lost lifestyle, faith and hope, being still, rediscovering yourself, making changes, saints, places of peace/healing/pilgrimage, gratitude.
We are a non profit event and therefore we regret that we cannot pay you for submissions.
HOW TO SUBMIT CONTENT FOR THE PRAYER LIBRARY
(For poetry submissions scroll down further)
1. Please send your submission in the body of an email, or within a Word, Open Office, or PDF document to Suzanne at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your prayer must be written in English.
3. Please ensure that we have permission to reprint any previously published work. Or state if the prayer is in the public domain.
4. We accept your bespoke prayers written especially for our participants. Or prayers that you have selected from other sources and have permission to reprint online. For example, prayers by the Saints, faith leaders, teachers and your own religious/spiritual/philosophical organisation.
1. An attribution – The name of the author (or the saints name/pseudonym).
2. Optional: Copyright information you wish to be included. For example, this may include details of where the prayer has been published, the phrase ‘All Rights Reserved’.
3. If relevant, the name of your organisation.
4. Please indicate which section you would like the prayer to be published in. For example, Orthodox Christian, Buddhist, Nature Spiritualities. We have an Inter Faith section too; prayers and blessings that may appeal to a broad audience or perhaps,
3. Optional: Links to your websites/social media accounts, so our visitors can find out more about your organisation.
HOW TO SUBMIT CONTENT FOR THE POETRY LIBRARY
Please send your poetry submission in the body of an email or within a Word, Open Office or PDF document to Suzanne at email@example.com or use the form on our Contact page.
Your poem can be any style, any length, must be written in English and we accept previously published work.
1. An attribution – your name/moniker/pseudonym
2. Optional: Any copyright information you wish to be included. For example: the year and where the poem has been published, the phrase ‘All Rights Reserved’.
3. Optional: Links to your websites/social media accounts, so our visitors can read more of your poetry/discover your publications.
Thank you for the gift of your poetry and prayers for our library and for those living with M.E. and Fibromyalgia.